Even your own PC can get infected by a keylogger malware which can destroy your important data from your hard drive, steal your passwords and even steal your bank details. So protecting yourself from keyloggers is very important. Every PC owner should know about the basics of these dangerous tools and how you can protect yourself from keylogging.
1. Hardware Keyloggers:
What to do to protect yourself from hardware keylogger:
2. Software Keyloggers:
What to do to protect yourself from software keyloggers:
- A keylogger captures the details you enter through your keyboard.
- Keyloggers are of two types - Hardware and Software
- Check for a keylogger whenever you use a public PC.
- Download stuff from only trusted sites.
- Install and regularly udpate a firewall and antivirus
- Use on-screen keyboard while entering confidential details like passwords, bank details.